Employee Benefits Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Employee Benefits Information
One of the best ways to set yourself apart from the competition—and attract and retain top talent—is by offering a robust employee benefits package. At G. Carbajal Insurance Agency, we’re here to help businesses in Walnut Creek and surrounding areas determine which employee benefits may be the most impactful to current and prospective employees.
What Benefits Are Typically Offered to Employees?
Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), most employers are required to offer health insurance to their employees. But many businesses provide additional benefits to employees, including the following:
- Group health insurance enables employers and employees to share premium costs, which significantly reduces an employee’s personal expense for their essential health insurance benefits.
- Dental insurance provides coverage for routine cleanings and discounts on more complicated dental care.
- Short/long-term disability insurance provides employees with income support following a disability that forces them off the job and causes termination in their standard paycheck. It is different from workers’ compensation insurance because it will apply even when someone gets injured in a non-work-related accident.
- Group life insurance allows participating employees to enroll in guaranteed-issue coverage. Applicants won’t be denied enrollment just because they have a pre-existing condition that might make it hard to qualify otherwise.
- Vision insurance covers the cost of an annual eye exam and prescription eyeglasses and contact lenses.
The package you provide will determine your costs and the fees your employees will pay each pay period for their benefits and is entirely up to you as a business owner. To determine what is right for you, contact your agent.
Get Started With Employee Benefits
Determining which benefits are in the best interest of your employees can be difficult, but the agents at G. Carbajal Insurance Agency are ready to help. Reach out to an agent today to get started.